Over the years, I’ve had the privilege of empowering and inspiring countless youth, educators, and individuals across the country. Whether you’re a K-12 school, college, association, or corporation, let’s connect to see how we can establish a partnership for your next event.
I’ve been an educator for over 17 years, so speaking comes second-nature to me. As a keynote speaker, I provide high quality educational and motivational speeches for audiences of all size and age.
Speaking Programs K-12
I empower students to take charge of their own learning by giving them the skills, tools, and insight they need to thrive and succeed in a 21st century world.
I offer a variety of settings for student programs.
- School-wide assembly or grade-level assembly
- Whole-group classroom sessions
- Student one-on-one’s
- Smart People Set SMART Goals
- How to Stay Motivated in School and Overcome Challenges
- Discovering Your Life Purpose
- Why Self-Awareness Matters and How You Can Become More Self-Aware
- Preparing for Life After High School
Student Learning Outcomes
By the end of each talk, each student who has participated in the session will know and understand how to:
- Tap into their natural gifts and talents in order to turn their visions into reality
- Dream BIG without limitations
- Acknowledge their negative self-talk and how they can turn it into a powerful self message
- Accept their past mistakes and use the tools given to set themselves up for future success
Teacher Professional Development
During teacher professional development, I remind teachers and administrators that they are tasked with far more than preparing students for their next exam – today’s teachers must prepare students for their next phase of life. At the end of each session, teachers leave with the following tools:
- How to arm students with a thriving growth mindset
- Ways to engage and motivate all learners
- How to use SMART goal principals to teach students to pursue, define, and ultimately achieve their personal goals
- Helping students identify their natural gifts and talents
Teachers leave the sessions empowered to make a positive change that will impact the lives of their students for years to come.
Conferences or Corporate Events
My end goal when I speak at conferences or corporate events is to inspire and motivate participants to take immediate action in the goals that they want to achieve in life or their career.
- Leadership & Management
- How to Transition from a 9-5 to Entrepreneurship
- Motivation in the Workplace
Thank you for considering me for your event. Contact me to see how we may be able to collaborate by filling out this brief form.
“Dupé is the rare speaker who not only brings it on stage but supports the event by engaging with the audience and on social media. As an event coordinator it is a rare treat to have someone over-deliver…. Dupé Aleru brings more to the table than expected.”
– Ryan A. Bell, Creative Consultant at VRScout, and Founder of Summit Live
“Dupé was amazing and the students really enjoyed her. I am so happy that we had the opportunity to meet her, and I look forward to working with her in the very near future.”
– Kimberly Johnson, Long Beach Unified School District
“I had the pleasure of meeting Ms. Dupé Aleru during the summer of 2016. She had agreed to speak to the LBUSD Female Leadership Academy. A few months later, I asked if she would come to Jordan High School to speak to my Female Leadership Academy. When she came to our school, she was well prepared, and gave us the most inspiring and uplifting speech about her life and business ventures. My members were in awe of her energy and drive. The girls had so many questions, and they still talk about her to this day. Many girls follow her on social media and continue to be inspired by her daily inspirational videos. WE LOVE HER!! Thank you Ms. Aleru!”
– Kelly Rash, Science Teacher at Jordan High School